Mentoring is fulfilling our call as a Christian community!
“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.”Philippians 2:3 & 4
- Develop opportunities for mentoring
- Work with local organizations to host the Entrepreneur Development Programs
- Coordinate mentor’s travel, food, local transportation, lodging and cultural immersion
- Provide follow up with entrepreneurs after mentor visits
- Manage roadblocks and barriers to program success
- Track metrics
Mentors will focus on:
- Using questions to explore solutions and open entrepreneur’s eyes to alternatives
- Encouraging both personal and business growth
- Providing accountability for the entrepreneur
- Teaching business topics
- Providing annual business assessment of the entrepreneur’s business
For organizations who want to develop entrepreneurs, we seek partners who:
- Have a vision and mission that align with ours
- Have equal passion for developing business entrepreneurs
- Contribute something we cannot provide ourselves
- Will greatly accelerate the His impact
We assist organizations with strategy development, provide them access to world class training materials which includes books, facilitator guides, and entrepreneur handbooks, and we provide them with access to world class business leaders as mentors.
We develop a shared strategy to assure alignment and success before we begin to implement.
We eagerly seek to work with people and organizations in developing communities who see entrepreneur development as a primary way to create jobs and sustainable businesses as well as bring people to Christ, resulting in the holistic transformation of people and societies.
MISSION IS DEFINED AS:
- An important assignment
- A calling to go out into the world and spread the good news
LINK IS DEFINED AS:
- A relationship between two things such as a professional connection between organizations
- Something that enables communication between two people
We serve those working to build a developing community through entrepreneur development. We seek to empower individuals and groups of people with the skills they need to effect change within their communities. We believe that God has created all men and women in His image with the ability to be creative, creating good things for themselves and for others – this includes businesses.
For churches who want to engage business leaders and business leaders who want to mentor others:
Entrepreneur Development Program: 20-Session Video Series
- Steps required to start and grow a business
- Multiple languages
- Biblically based principles
- Sponsoring local organization determines pace
- Each session is 2 hours in length
- Graduates of the Entrepreneur Development Program are
invited to join
- Continuing education and discipleship
- Focused on business planning and execution
MissionLink works endlessly to bring fresh, ongoing systems, processes and training materials to equip and launch entrepreneurs. We are in the business of equipping.
We equip individuals who want to be entrepreneurs with our Entrepreneur Development Program and we equip nonprofits in developing communities with our systems and processes to enable them to be more effective in their efforts to equip and launch creators in their sphere of influence.
We Provide Opportunities To Serve
For individuals who want to use their talents to help develop entrepreneurs:
The unique challenges of business development in under-resourced communities require the support of experienced business mentors. Integrating the Entrepreneur Development Program with mentoring brings optimal results.
To achieve business development in under-resourced communities we serve business leaders who are called to use their gifts to serve God and people by mentoring and developing others. We give them the opportunity to use the skills and talents that God has given them to directly impact others who need their experience and wisdom.
We believe that God has created all men & women in His image with the ability to be creative, creating good things for themselves and for others – this includes business. We believe in following in the footsteps of Jesus, who constantly and consistently met the needs of the people he encountered, thus demonstrating the love of God and the rule of His kingdom.
We believe that the Holy Spirit empowers all members of the Body of Christ to serve and to meet the real spiritual and physical needs of others, demonstrating the kingdom of God. We believe that God has called and equipped business people to make a Kingdom difference in and through their businesses. We believe that the Gospel has the power to transform individuals, communities, and societies. Christians in business should therefore be a part of this holistic transformation through business. We recognize the fact that poverty and unemployment are often rampant in areas where the name of Jesus is rarely heard and understood. We recognize both the dire need for and the importance of business development. However, it is more than just business per se. Business as Mission is about business with a Kingdom of God perspective, purpose, and impact. We recognize that there is a need for job creation and for multiplication of businesses all over the world, aiming at the quadruple bottom line: spiritual, economic, social, and environmental transformation. We recognize the fact that the church has a huge and largely untapped resource in the Christian business community to meet needs of the world – in and through business – and bring glory to God in the marketplace and beyond.